September 23, 2016
Version date: April 28, 2017
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any content available on or through the Leap Motion website (including applications, products or other content available through the App Store, any user-generated content, posts or materials to user forums, or any other content, referred to below as “Content”) infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification by providing Leap Motion’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Leap Motion, the service provider, to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Leap Motion to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate that you’re authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must provide notice of claimed infringement to Leap Motion’s designated Copyright Agent by mail to Copyright Agent, Leap Motion, Inc., 321 11th St., San Francisco, CA 94103; or by email to email@example.com. For clarity, only copyright notices should go to the Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your copyright notice may not be valid.
If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent at the address(es) listed above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by Leap Motion’s Copyright Agent, Leap Motion may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Leap Motion’s sole discretion.